There are several best practices to keep in mind if you would like to make your kingdom thrive in Puzzle Breakers. Experienced players try to complete as many daily activities as possible.
- Pay attention to special red dot markers that appear on different game icons or buildings in your Kingdom. These markers indicate that there is something new available in the corresponding menu or building. It could be a new email, free Summoning Scrolls in the event or a new mission in the Adventure mode.
- Make sure to systematically collect resources that are produced in your Kingdom. Each producing building has a limited storage, and after this limit has been reached, the building effectively stops producing anything. Don’t forget to level up these buildings — the higher their level is, the more resources are produced daily and the bigger the storage limit.
- Complete missions and progress through the Campaign mode. Most of the activities in Puzzle Breakers require Energy that replenishes with time. Please note that different types of Energy have different replenishing intervals.
- Defeating powerful bosses in the Campaign mode will allow you to add one additional level to your Castle. Make sure to stockpile some resources and level up your Castle when possible — it will unlock new slots for buildings as well as allow for additional level up of already existing buildings, which in turn will increase the amount of daily produced resources in your Kingdom. We’d recommend filling all empty building slots in your Kingdom.
- Check all three tabs in the Quests menu. In a Daily Missions tab you can claim Gold, Food, Gems and Wishing Tokens after completing certain missions. Track your accomplishments and the next valuable reward in the Achievements tab and claim free Daily Bonuses in the Calendar tab.
- To succeed in any game mode, you will need a formidable team of Heroes. These mighty beings can be summoned by the following methods: use Summoning Scrolls in Summon Gate, use Summoning Spheres in Elemental Gate or collect enough Hero Shards and make a summon in the Shards tab of the Heroes in-game menu.
- Upgrade your Heroes as well as their Equipment and Talismans. A powerful team of Heroes has better chances to succeed, whether on a mission in Adventure mode or while raiding another player’s Kingdom. Keep in mind that apart from leveling up and evolving, Heroes of 3* and higher can be additionally beefed up by unlocking talents in the Skill Tree.
- If you are ready to compete with other players for the leaderboard domination, the Raid mode will definitely be to your liking. Defeat Hero teams assembled by other players and receive valuable resources to develop your own Hero teams and your Kingdom in general.
- After your kingdom reaches level 25 you can finally participate in various clan activities available in Puzzle Breakers. Create your own clan or join an already existing one to be able to access two unique activities: Clan Wars and Battles against Giants. Clan Wars occur several times a week and reward its participants with the Arts of War that can be used to increase the parameters of a whole group of heroes at once. Battles against Giants happen more often and reward the attackers with talent points and rare Giant Shards, both of which can be spent in the Skill Tree of any hero.
- Participate in various game Events. Completing special Event tasks will reward you with additional resources and equipment, and sometimes you can even get a chance to receive a particularly strong Hero.
Any additional details about game mechanics and general gameplay of Puzzle Breakers can be found in our Knowledge Base. It can be accessed via the in-game Settings menu; tap Settings → Help and Support → Knowledge Base. If searching the Knowledge Base didn’t bring any results, use Settings → Help and Support → Contact Us and our support team will be glad to assist you!