Tournaments is a special PVP Mode where all players that have reached the Golden League in Raids Mode at least once can participate. Participants can get various Coaches as a reward.
Tournaments are held weekly, and each of them has different bonuses and limitations. Detailed information is available in the Tournament menu.
To enter the tournament, tap Raids => Tournament.
In order to confirm the participation in the tournament a player must fill in their Defending Team during the Preparation stage. A player is not considered as a tournament participant until their Defending Team is not confirmed.
- Each season consists of several tournaments.
- Players become part of 5 different Leagues according to their performance.
- All tournament participants are randomly sorted into groups, up to 100 players in each.
- For each attack an opponent is selected randomly and cannot be changed.
- One unique opponent can be attacked only once during the whole tournament.
- To attack an opponent 1 unit of Tournament Energy is required. All players receive 5 units of Tournament Energy every day while the tournament is being held.
- For the duration of the tournament each player will have 4 Lives. In case of a successful attack the number of Lives remain unchanged, in case a player was defeated during their attack they lose 1 Life. Lives are not replenished during the tournament, but they can be purchased with Gems.
- Final rankings are applied based on the number of the tournament points that the participants were able to earn. These points are rewarded for attacking other players and for efficiency of the Defending Team.
Victory — 100 points
Defeat — 20 points
Every enemy Hero killed — 10 points
Remaining attacking team health — from 0 to 20 points
Efficiency of the Defending Team is measured in percentage of successfully repelled attacks during the whole tournament. A general rating (also for the whole tournament, NOT a single day) is applied to the Defending Team based on the efficiency. Depending on the rating players get a certain number of points at the end of each tournament day:
0-9%: F — 50 points
10-24%: E — 100 points
25-49%: D — 150 points
50-74%: C — 200 points
75-89%: B — 250 points
90-100%: A — 300 points
NOTE! If your Defending Team was not attacked by anyone, rating C is applied by default.
Preparation (1 day)
Players choose their Defending Team and apply for participation in the tournament by confirming their choice.
Active (5 days)
Players earn tournament points by attacking their opponents and repelling attacks with their Defending Teams.
Final (1 day)
Tournament is concluded and players receive various rewards according to the place they managed to climb.
- During a season every player is assigned to one of the five available Leagues.
- The assigned League depends on how the players performed in the tournament fights.
- Depending on actual results, players can be promoted to higher Leagues or demoted to lower Leagues.
Every League has its own set of Hero stats that are active during tournament fights:
- League I (highest available): Hero talents, passive skills, ancient masteries, artifacts, talismans and equipment.
- League II: Hero talents, passive skills, ancient masteries, artifacts and equipment.
- League III: Hero talents, ancient masteries and equipment.
- League IV: Hero talents and ancient masteries.
- League V (the starting one): only Hero talents.
Every League has its own number of rules and limitations:
- League I (highest available): 1 special rule, 3 or 4 limitations, max Hero star ranking is 10.
- League II: 1 special rule, 3 or 4 limitations, max Hero star ranking is 8.
- League III: 1 special rule, 3 limitations, max Hero star ranking is 6.
- League IV: 1 special rule, 2 limitations, max Hero star ranking is 5.
- League V (the basic one): 1 special rule, 1 limitation, max Hero star ranking is 5.
Make sure to check the rules in this tab:
NOTE! If the player skipped participation in the tournament, they will be automatically demoted one League down from the current one. There are no additional transitions between the Leagues at the end of the season.
As a reward for participation in the tournament players can get a special currency — Tournament Tokens. These are required in order to make purchases in the tournament shop.
Players can buy resources and Hero shards in the shop, but most importantly — new boosts for Heroes that participate in the tournament.
Boosts that are available in the tournament shop can significantly increase the chances to place higher in the tournament leaderboards. All boosts are active only during the current tournament.
Boosts are applied to a Hero in the Defending Team once during the preparation stage and stay active for the whole duration of the tournament.
Boosts can be applied to a Hero in the Attacking Team at any time of the active stage of the tournament.
Boosts can be active for a single fight or for the whole duration of the tournament.
NOTE! Defending and Attacking boosts do not stack. Therefore, boosts applied to a Hero in the Defending Team will not work when the same Hero becomes a part of the Attacking Team.
Types of boosts
Passive skill scroll
NOTE! Some of the boosts are available only as a part of special offers.
The final tournament of each season has the most valuable rewards to claim. Also, there are two unique rewards available only at the end of a tournament season:
- Unique avatar frames for your profile
- Flags. These provide very powerful bonuses to Heroes of a certain element in all game modes excluding the tournaments themselves.