Right now, players can enjoy Puzzle Breakers on three different platforms: App Gallery (Android), App Store (iOS), and Google Play (Android).
To save game progress, a corresponding account should be synced via the in-game Settings menu.
In case of changing or losing an active playing device, players can now contact our support team for assistance in moving the game progress to another account.
Here are the main steps to do that:
- Enter the in-game Settings, tap Help and Support, then tap Contact Us.
- Create a new support inquiry and describe your situation in detail (the platform with the current progress, the platform to move the progress to, game ID, etc.).
- Wait for a response from our support team. They will let you know when a confirmation code will be sent to your in-game mail.
- Start the game, check your in-game mail, and provide the code to the support team.
- Create a new account on the new device (to which you would like to move the progress), complete the basic tutorial, sync the game with this new account, and send the new credentials to our support team.
Shortly after, we will initiate all necessary technical procedures to transfer your progress to the new account and will notify you as soon as it is completed.
IMPORTANT! After transferring the game progress to a new account and platform, accessing the game via the old account and platform will no longer be possible.