Is there a call a true ruler won't answer? The option is obvious. Especially if you can find a lot of treasures and valuable allies. Grimgarda and Admiral Sharky are waiting for you in the "Return to the Pirate Treasures" event. Explore the mysterious seas in search of desolated islands and earn amazing prizes!
This event starts on October, 8th and all players that have completed the New Player Event will be able to participate.
Complete event quests to get Compasses and use them to reveal new sea areas to explore.
While exploring the vast sea and mysterious islands, you will get a chance to recruit a new Hero — Admiral Sharky. Attacks of this deep dweller can ignore enemy's defense and additionally make their mana filling rate much slower.
Players will also be able to get unique items for Admiral Sharky:
- Artifact that increases the damage done by Sharky's Special Skill. The wave caused by the Special Skill will block enemies' Passive Skills as well as prevent them from being healed. Both effects will last for several rounds.
- Talisman that adds a chance to create a wave at the start of each round that will deal pure (ignoring any Defense) damage to enemies in a column.
- Equipment for Admiral Sharky.
The most dedicated Rulers can obtain a very special equipment set that increases the damage of Admiral Sharky Special Skill.
Players will also be able to get unique items for Grimgarda:
- Artifact that increases the time that the smudge stays active. It also increases damage done by the smudge to Fire Heroes and adds extra mana to Grimgarda at the start of each battle.
- Talisman that adds a chance to create a smudge at the start of each round that will deal damage to enemies in a horizontal line.
- Equipment for Grimgarda, her talisman and artifact.
The most dedicated Rulers can obtain a very special equipment set that increases the damage of Grimgarda Special Skill.