Fierce battles against other rulers is an integral part of the Puzzle Breakers universe. We've been analyzing the PVP game modes from the moment they have been introduced. We've also been collecting all players' feedback, testing different tweaks and adjustments that will make PVP interactions even more competitive and more importantly — fun.
Today we would like to announce the first part of the huge changes that we will be introducing to the PVP aspect of the game — a new tournament format!
The most significant changes are the following:
- Series of tournaments are now combined into tournament seasons
- Players will be divided into 5 Leagues that will have their own competitive aspects as well as own rewards
- Players can unlock new badges for placing 1st, 2nd or 3rd in each of the Leagues. There are also special badges available for reaching the highest Leagues — League I and League II
- A new shop is now available where players can purchase Hero shards, artifacts, resources as well as special boosts for Heroes that participate in the tournaments
- New special currency for the tournament shop has been added
- Unique rewards for the most successful players — Flags. These provide stat bonuses for Heroes in other game modes!
The actual changes are so big that we decided to prepare a separate article to cover all the details. Please check the article here: TOURNAMENTS.