Wild Lands missions have the most challenging Bosses in Puzzle Breakers. But sometimes even all players' might and wits are not enough to defeat those Bosses and collect fragments for learning masteries. Therefore, after carefully studying the players' feedback about this activity we decided to introduce the following changes:
Firstly, mission difficulty for players that reached level 81 and higher has been decreased.
For example, previously 101 level players could have encountered a 120 level Boss. Now, the Boss level has been decreased to 105 and general difficulty of the missions have been decreased by 20%.
Secondly, certain stats of the Bosses have been tweaked:
- Health has been decreased by 10%
- Attack damage has been increased by 10%
- Mana refilling rate has been decreased by 30%
- Wolf minions damage has been reduced by 15%
- Now burns 100 less mana
- Standard attack damage has been decreased by 15%
- Healing has been decreased by 10%
These changes should help complete the missions in a more dynamical way as well as make the process of obtaining Fragments of Emptiness easier.
We also adjusted some of the core Wild Lands mechanics:
- Previously, players that have successfully defeated all Bosses on Saturday were experiencing issues with completing a daily mission on Sunday, therefore Boss availability has been changed.
The following Bosses will be available on Saturdays now:
The following Bosses will be available on Sundays now:
- As you know, the difficulty of all missions increases as players level up. Wild Lands missions, in particular, awarded tons of experience points which lead to a situation where player's level was increasing really fast but the Power of their Hero teams remained mostly unchanged. Therefore, quite often high-level players encountered very serious problems with completing even the very first Wild Lands missions. To counter this effect, we decided to reduce the amount of experience gained by completing daily Wild Lands missions.
Also, there are special indicators now available under Wild Lands and Adventures buttons that show the number of already completed missions and the total number of available missions.
Players will now receive Fragments of Emptiness instead of Gold for completing daily fighting missions in Wild Lands.
Winter arrived in your Kingdom! We have prepared a special seasonal event and will share more details in the upcoming game updates.
Every second counts in battles against Giants! So, the way of using the following Battle Items have been changed: Cannonballs, Eyes of the Storm, Cursed Chains, Healing Potions and Attack Banners. Now all these items are applied automatically by tapping the corresponding icon. No need to manually select a target anymore! The change does not apply to Mana Potions, because you will certainly want to pick a specific Hero for mana replenishing effect.
- Process of learning talents has been improved: now these can be learned with a single tap without making obvious confirmations in additional windows. The only exception is the case when a player needs to choose just one of two available talents.
- We received a lot of feedback about annoying red dot in the Event Shop tab. So, it was adjusted as well! Now, the red dot indicator will show only if players will have enough resources for buying at least 1 item. After visiting a Shop, the indicator will disappear for the next 7 days.
- Previously, the animated progress bar was showing incorrect information after completing missions in Adventure and Campaign Modes: the bar showed total experience for all completed missions. Now the progress bar works correctly and shows the amount of experience earned in each corresponding mission.
- Significant visual and technical improvements were introduced to make the playing experience even better.