We continue to develop new mechanics for Puzzle Breakers that will allow players to compete with each other. And this update brings a new mode — Contests.
All players that have reached level 2 and completed the New Player event are eligible to take part in the Contests.
- Contests have a certain schedule and each of them lasts for 48 hours.
- All participants are sorted randomly into groups (up to 50 players each) and compete within those groups to win various rewards.
- Each Contest has its own rules that can be checked by tapping the corresponding icon in the main Kingdom screen.
- Players enter the Contests as soon as they achieve the first results in competing criteria. For example: if the competing criteria is killing monsters in Campaign and Adventure modes, the player enters the Contest automatically and can start competing with other players as soon as they kill the first monster in either game mode.
- After Contest ends, players receive valuable rewards. First 10 players receive chests of different quality that can contain Hero Shards, Magic Dust, Gems and other precious items. Remaining players receive Essence, Gold and Food; the exact amount depends on the place they were able to reach.
- Please note that players won't be able to join another Contest until they claim their reward from the previously completed one. Contest rewards are stored for 7 days and then are moved to the inventory automatically.
NOTE! The first Contest starts on September 26.
- Significant visual and technical improvements were introduced to make the playing experience even better.