The first autumn breeze brings awesome news! Make sure to stock on summoning scrolls as now chances to summon a powerful Hero during the Royal Summon event have been increased. The update also brings a new Premium subscription, interface adjustments and a lot more. More details available below!
- Royal Summon is one of the regular events where players earn points for every Royal Summoning Scroll used. This is a great opportunity to get both resources and Heroes. To make it even more attractive, we decided to double the chances of getting a 5-star Hero during the Royal Summon event.
- We've received plenty of feedback about adding new functions to the game, so we prepared a special Premium subscription that would act as a nice addition to already existing Privilege Cards.
There is a new 14-day subscription plan available for players who completed mission 27 in the Campaign Mode. It provides the following bonuses:
+1 worker in the Kingdom to allow building or upgrading two buildings at once.
+1 free Royal Summon.
+1 Giant Energy Vial (one time only).
+5 Raid Energy Vials (one time only).
+30 Gems if a player has the Privilege Card (every day).
+50 Gems if a player has the Senior Privilege Card (every day).
+10% more Gold and Food obtained in Campaign, Adventure and Raid modes.
An option to collect all resources available in your Kingdom at once.
- Are you looking for a way to restock your supply of Gems? Well, look no further! During the Gem Megasale event new packages with lots of precious Gems will be available in the bank. Moreover, packages will be refreshed daily which will allow to purchase even more Gems.
- Please note that during the Gems sale two additional events will be available: Precious Gems and Great Anvil. This time both of them will last for only 3 days, but new opportunities have been added to spice things up. During the Great Anvil you will able to upgrade twice the amount of equipment. During the Precious Gems new packages with Gold and Training Dummies have been added, and the limit for purchasing previously available packages has been increased.
- Banner pop-ups serve an important function — they inform all players about ongoing game events and special offers. But often there were too many events and offers available at once, so we decided to adjust the frequency of showing up the banners. So rest assured, you will have to close fewer banner pop-ups from now on!
- Pirate Glyph talisman have been adjusted: now the Powder Keg will not spawn behind the enemies that often, so it should be easier to break it.
- Amulet of Immortality talisman have been adjusted: now the info window of the affected Hero will contain the corresponding details.
- Oracle equipment set has been adjusted: now the unique effect does not end after just one turn.
- Now, should your Hero team be resurrected, an automatic fighting mode will be turned off.
- Significant visual and technical improvements were introduced to make the playing experience even better.