Hey everyone! Today we would like to share very important news about the upcoming 5.0 Update. We've thoroughly analyzed the current state of the game as well as numerous feedback we receive from the players, and we came to a conclusion that the game not only needs new interesting elements but also changes to already existing core elements. Therefore, we introduced several core changes to the gameplay and increased the value of the rewards. At the same time, we tried to preserve the most exciting aspects of the game as well as make Campaign and Adventure modes more appealing and interesting.
Due to the above-mentioned changes some of the Heroes' abilities and stats were additionally revamped.
Campaign, Adventures and Raids
- Now both Campaign and Adventure missions use the World energy.
- Now the experience for leveling up your account is awarded for completing both Campaign and Adventure missions.
- Adventures can no longer be replayed.
- Senior Privilege Card no longer increases Raid and Adventure rewards.
- Senior Privilege Card owners no longer receive Adventure Tickets.
- Relics have been removed from raid chests.
- New building — Laboratory. Here you can exchange your 4* and 5* heroes for random heroes of the same element using Magic Dust.
- New type of resource — Magic dust. Required to exchange heroes in the Laboratory.
- New building — Magic Pond. A mystical Essence can be obtained from its depths.
- New type of resource — Essence. Required for upgrading heroes’ talismans.
- New building — Fortune Teller. Win bonus prizes and resources.
- Added Wishing Tokens and Super Wishing Tokens. Use them to spin the Wheel of Fortune in the Fortune Teller.
- Added Fortune Coins. Use those to make purchases in the Fortune Teller.
- The Shop has been updated. You can now use Gold to make certain purchases.
- Elemental Gate has been updated. You can now summon Heroes of any element on any day of the week.
- Тavern Coins added. Use those to make purchases in the Tavern shop available in the Heroes menu.
- Added event coins added for purchasing heroes in the event shop.
- All resource limitations have been completely removed.
- A Clan Shop button has been added to the menu. Here you can exchange Clan Coins for Hero Shards and the Arts of war.
- Added Clan Coins. Use them to make purchases in the Clan Shop.
- Elemental Summon. Use Summoning Spheres in the Elemental Gate and receive useful rewards.
- Royal summon. Use Royal Summoning Scrolls in the Summon Gate and receive useful rewards.
- Dragon’s Fury. Obtain heroes of various elements and receive useful rewards.
- Fortune Teller. Use Wishing Tokens in the Fortune Teller and receive useful rewards.
- Strength and Glory. Upgrade and evolve your Heroes during the event and receive useful rewards.
- Tasty Treat. Purchase additional resources during this event and receive a unique resource — Apple Pie.
- Precious Gems. Use your Gems to purchase an assortment of valuable goods.
- All new Heroes you receive now will be of Level 1.
- Epic Summoning Scrolls completely removed.
- Relics completely removed. Instead one of the main requirements to increase a Hero’s star ranking is fusing, for which you will need other Heroes.
- A new button has been added to the Hero upgrade menu. Press it to check which Heroes you need in order to increase a star ranking.
- A new button has been added to the star ranking increase menu. Press it to visit the Temple of Power.
- Tap Remove Heroes in the Hero menu to dismiss your Heroes and receive Tavern Coins. These coins can then be used in the Tavern Shop available in the same menu (press Shop button).
- Level cap for each of the Heroes’ quality has been updated:
➢ Common — 1 and 2 stars (level 50);
➢ Uncommon — 3 to 5 stars (level 100);
➢ Rare — 3 to 9 stars (level 200);
➢ Epic — 5 to 10 stars (level 250);
➢ Legendary — 5 to 10 stars (level 250);
➢ Mythical — 5 to 10 stars (level 250);
➢ Exclusive — 5 to 10 stars (level 250).
- New visual style for runes.
Unfortunately, these changes also mean that it won't be possible to keep any of your current accomplishments. In the 5.0 Update your available resources will be converted to the resources that correspond to the new changes in balance and game mechanics, and your game progress will be reset.
Conversion will be performed based on the following:
- VIP points will remain unchanged. The amount of payments you made before the 5.0 Update will determine the amount of bonus resources like Hero Shards, Scrolls, Summoning Spheres and Gems.
- Privilege Cards will remain unchanged and will receive a time boost.
- The basic conversion resource for the 5.0 Update will be random Hero Shards of 5* quality. These shards will allow you to gather a high-end team in the rebalanced game environment. The number of shards to receive will depend on the amount of 5* and up Heroes you will have by the time of the 5.0 Update release.
- Giant Energy Vials, Summoning Scrolls, Summoning Spheres and Gems will also be taken into consideration.
- You will receive some high-level equipment.
- You will receive enough Food, Gold and Power Stones to be able to create a high-level team of Heroes.
- Talismans will be converted into Gold as well as into a special resource that will be required for their upgrading.
- Your current amount of Common Talent Points and Legendary Talent Points will remain unchanged, you will also receive bonus Talent Points.
- Both used and unused Arts of War together with any gold spent in the War Academy will be reevaluated according to the new game balance and will be sent to you via the in-game mail.
- Depending on the campaign mission you reached at the time of the 5.0 Update release, you will receive a certain amount of World Energy.
- Your currently selected Avatar will remain unchanged.
Since some of the game mechanics will be drastically changed, we prepared a special article and highlighted the most effective ways to spend your resources after the 5.0 Update:
Tips on restoring your progress
Please, note that the actual changes in the final version of the update might be slightly different.