Friends, we've all been impatiently awaiting the Puzzle Breakers update, and the big day is finally here. We introduced a bunch of improvements we're excited to share with you, so make yourself comfortable!
Game modes revised
- Completing the Campaign missions is now the only way to level up your account
- If you lose a Campaign mission, resurrection attempts are limited
- The warning icon now appears next to your team power in case it’s lower than recommended for a level
- Missions can be replayed after they are completed for the first time
- Some missions now have restrictions and requirements — you’ll need certain account levels, or heroes’ groups, classes and elements etc.
- New type of energy introduced for Adventure mode — Adventure energy
- Senior Privilege Card owners get an increased reward rate and a daily bonus of Tickets, that allow you to skip Adventure missions
- Only the most powerful leaders can reach the newly introduced Sovereignty league.
- Senior Privilege Card owners get increased rewards from the Raid Chest.
- Raid Chests now contain a new type of reward called Relics that you'll need to ascend your heroes.
- Raid Chests are opened with keys given out as rewards for defeating enemy heroes (the higher their league, the more keys you get).
- The defending team is now assembled in the Raid menu.
- Battles against Giants may also be awarded with Giant Shards that are also required for some of the Skill Tree upgrades. You can get them only in case you have a Sworn Enemy group Hero on the team. The amount depends on the damage you did to the stunned giant.
- A dedicated widget in your kingdom now indicates your current Clan War status.
- The matching system has been improved to account for even more parameters.
- Players can get a new type of resource called Books of Knowledge that they'll need to upgrade class stats at the War Academy.
- Heroes are now divided into several quality categories:
➢ Common — 1-6 stars
➢ Uncommon — 2-7 stars
➢ Rare — 3-8 stars
➢ Epic — 4-9 stars
➢ Legendary — 5-10 stars
➢ Exclusive — 5-10 stars (can only be acquired during events)
- The hero upgrade system has been revised — to increase your hero's number of stars, you'll need Relics and spare heroes.
- Every hero you summon now has the lowest level possible for their quality.
Each hero has a Skill Tree that can be used to upgrade their stats as well as their active and passive abilities.
- We introduced equipment quality, which means that weapons and armor can be upgraded with spare items of the same type or various materials.
- Removing pieces of equipment from heroes now requires gold.
- Weapons and chest armor are available for level 1 heroes, with boots unlocked at level 40 and gloves at level 80.
Talismans now have quality, where higher-level talismans have a chance to acquire legendary quality while being upgraded or converted, and talisman levels are now indicated with numbers.
Every hero belongs to a specific group, which lets you pick up the best suitable hero depending on their abilities.
- You can now earmark areas for building construction.
- The Tavern, Tavern coins, and the Tavern shop have been removed, and you can now dismiss heroes via the Heroes menu.
- The Temple of Power was removed.
- The Skyship was removed, with new pieces of equipment now collected at the Blacksmith.
- The Magic Pond and Essence were removed, and Talismans are now upgraded with Power Stones gathered in the Power Stone Mine.
- The Laboratory and Magic Dust were removed.
- The Fortune Teller, Wishing Tokens, and Wishing Shop were removed.
- Event coins and event shop were removed.
- The Summons Bar in the Summons Gate was removed.
- Elemental Gate summons are now available at different times.
- Epic Summon Scrolls were added.
- The War Academy was added as a place where you can use Books of Knowledge to increase the stats of certain hero classes.
- Gold, Food, and Power Stone storages were added. They can be upgraded to increase their maximum capacity.
Event mechanics have been revised. Additional resources, the ones that used to be delivered to your mail, are now available in the event window. Some event offers can be purchased with Gems.
The following events are currently available:
- Hero Summon. Players get points for using Summon Scrolls and Orbs to progress in the event. Heroes summoned with shards don't count. Bonus: if you use 10 scrolls or 10 orbs at once, 12 heroes will be summoned. The event lasts a week.
- Hero Upgrade. Players get points for ascending their heroes. Bonus: less food and gold are required to level up your heroes. The event lasts a week.
- Event allowing players to purchase resources.
There's now a limit on the number of energy replenishments that can be purchased each day using Gems.
The Senior Privilege Card now provides the following benefits:
- Increased rewards in the Raid Chest
- Increased rewards for Adventure missions
- A daily bonus of Tickets that lets you skip Adventure missions
But wait. There's more!
Some old heroes got a makeover and new skills. You can learn more in the hero Catalog.
The evil armies are even stronger! Your heroes will have to face more dangerous creatures:
|Ancient Deity||Cult of the Tempest|
|Madam Hell||Brujo Bao|
New heroes have answered the call to protect your kingdom:
|Lady Guinevere||Salome||Adaline the Protector|
|Dragon Blade||Vulcan||Dark Dragga|
|Red Priestess||Mr. Hoggs||Amitola|
|Jin-Ho||Golden Geir||Keeper of Legends|