Clans are integral part of the Puzzle Breakers. Playing and sharing your experience with other active players can help you become truly powerful.
This update brings several new functions that will help evaluate the activity of a current Clan as well as find a new one that will suit you the best:
- In the Clan settings, a new tool enables automatic expulsion of members based on inactivity thresholds of 5, 10, or 20 days. The Clan Leader can choose the number of days or turn this setting completely off. By default, the inactivity limit is set at 5 days.
NOTE! Clan Leaders are exempt from this automatic removal mechanism.
- When on the lookout for a new Clan, those matching your activity level will be prioritized on the list.
- If your in-game involvement surpasses the average Clan member's activity, you'll receive a prompt suggesting a more fitting Clan. However, the final decision will always be yours to make.
- Various visual improvements.
- Various fixes that will improve game stability.